PBF Energy Inc. owns and operates logistics assets associated with each of its three refineries. PBF Energy Inc. also indirectly owns the general partner and approximately 50.2% of the limited partnership interest of PBF Logistics LP (NYSE: PBFX). For more information about PBF Logistics LP please go to www.pbflogistics.com.
PBF sells a variety of finished petroleum-based products including gasoline and gasoline blendstocks, heating oil, ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel, kerosene and aviation jet fuel. In addition, our refineries produce lube oils, heavy fuel oils, liquefied petroleum gas, asphalt, sulfur and petcoke. These products are marketed to customers in the United States and abroad through an extensive network of dealers and wholesalers – PBF does not have company owned, operated or branded outlets.
The Delaware City and Paulsboro refineries - located in Delaware and New Jersey - distribute product via a variety of transportation methods including pipeline, water, truck and rail. Our Toledo refinery is connected to its distribution network via pipeline, truck and rail.
PBF utilizes marine vessels, pipelines, trucks and rail to link its refineries with suppliers and customers. PBF fully cooperates with all United States Government Agencies, including the Departments of Customs, Immigration and Homeland Security.
Delaware Pipeline Company
PBF owns and operates the Delaware Pipeline Company LLC (DPC), a pipeline connecting the Delaware City Refinery to the Sunoco Pipeline LP Twin Oaks Pump Station, in Delaware County, PA.
- The petroleum products pipeline carries various grades of gasoline and distillates fuels, all meeting the specifications of the connecting pipelines. Please refer to the product MSDS for additional information.
- The 16" pipeline is an underground pipeline approximately 23.4 miles in length running north from Delaware City, DE.
- DPC operates under the guidance and authority of the U.S. Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration (DOT/PHMSA), the Delaware Public Service Commission and the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission.
- DPC tariffs have been filed and approved by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and are available on the FERC website.
- The pipeline is marked with pipeline markers and signs, however you should never assume the exact location of the pipe. DPC participates in the Utility Identification systems of Delaware (Miss Utility 1.800.282.8555 or 811) and Pennsylvania (One Call 1.800.242.1776). Call before you dig!
- If you witness an emergency condition related to the pipeline, immediately call the emergency response number 1.855.887.9768. Further safety information is contained in the bilingual DPC Public Awareness brochure.
Rich Fetters, Manager, Delaware Pipeline
1 Sylvan Way, Second Floor
Parsippany, NJ 07054
To speak with a representative, please call 973.455.7500 or email us at email@example.com